Full course description
- After completing this course, you'll be able to:Identify and differentiate the three most common types of business organizations and the structure of each
- State the fundamental objectives of a corporation and the differences between wealth and profit maximization
- Recognize the impact of social and ethical responsibility on business
- Identify and describe the structure and functions of the finance department within an organization
- Define the principal-agent relationship and strategies for overcoming conflicts of interest and motivating managers
- List and define the five key principles that form the foundation of financial management
- Recognize and define the five key financial markets
- Identify the sources, rules, and life-cycle stages of corporate financing
- Describe the function of the stock market and the three trading venues it utilizes
- Recognize the factors related to interest rate determination and the impact of interest on an organization
Estimated time to complete: 3-5 hours
Required Material: This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Successful Completion Requirement for IACET CEU: Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.